In Office Services
- Employee physicals
- Pre-placement physicals
- OSHA compliance physicals
- DOT compliance physicals (examiners meet the DOT and FMCSA guidelines)
- Human performance evaluations
- Workplace drug screenings
- Regulatory drug screenings
- 24 hour drug and alcohol screening
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Respirator physicals
- Respirator and mask fitting
- Flu shots (frequently scheduled on-site of employer)
Lower Shore Immediate Care specializes in the treatment and management of employee health, work related injuries and illnesses. Our Certified Occupational Health providers render the finest care available. Our treatment is in accordance with the guidelines established by the Workers Compensation Commission for the States of Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
Our Occupational Health Center bridges the gap between what employers need to remain productive and what employees need to remain healthy. Employee health and its effect on productivity are a critical focus for businesses. We help an employee safely return to work as soon as possible. Our convenient location minimizes the wait for treatment. Our services include pre-employment health examinations, drug testing and treating emergencies that occur in the work place.
Lower Shore Immediate Care providers conduct Immigration physicals by appointment.
DOT Physicals or Fitness for Duty Examinations
Our providers are registered medical examiners on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.